Thursday, November 21, 2019

Winter Band Concert

 Tuesday the kids were back in school once again! I went shopping finally! There were piano lessons that afternoon, and that's about it. Wait, I think there might have been a Relief Society activity that night, but I don't remember.

Wednesday was pretty normal. While the boys were at mutual, the girls had a dance party.


Thursday, besides helping in Melanie's class, we went to the boys' band concert at the high school. First up was Jazz band

Timothy played piano for Shiny Stockings



David's solo




We listened to the choir, then concert band was up next.


Instead of an all girls group this semester, some of the boys convinced Ms. L* to do a boy's group. Mens' Chorus, or as they nicknamed it "Dad Choir". They even convinced David to play trumpet for one of their songs.



I don't remember much about Friday or Saturday, but I got this picture of Allison. What you can't see is the earwig she was chasing, and trying to pick up.
A few more pictures:
Lots of snow!
messy hair after wearing knits hats to play outside in the snow
hot chocolate is a must after playing in the snow
I love that Aaron and the kids were all playing together, well except Allison, I kept her inside with me.


Breakfast for dinner on Sunday

No comments: