All of this happened this week.
Timothy: I love you more than a wife.
Aaron: What do you mean?
T:You love a wife about a pound and I love you infinity.
T:I don't know how Jesus can come to my birthday party. I guess I'll just have to die.
Me: What's your deal?
T: I don't have a deal.
Timothy: What did the frelection look like?
Me: the what?
T: frelection
Me: What's a frelection? (assuming he meant election since the school just had their election yesterday)
T: You, know when they didn't die because they just saw the frelection.
Me: (remembering that we had just finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets) Oh, a reflection!
And I didn't think he was listening.
David talking in his sleep: 9... plus... 6... is... 15.
As we will be missing a few days of school to go on interview trips the kids' teachers sent home the class work they would miss. David spent over an hour working on this last night, so he wouldn't have to do it on the trip. I'm guessing that's why he was doing math problems in his sleep.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment