After having 2 boys first I never thought I'd be surrounded by girls. But the other morning I was on co-op duty. So far I hadn't ever been called on. I was asked several days in advance if I could watch 4 girls, and that morning someone else called. 5 is my limit, so I said sure. I put Amy down for a nap just before the first girl arrived. About 5 minutes after the mom left the little girl started screaming, not just crying, but screaming. I've held her at church, and she was fine with it, but for some reason, she was not happy. She did calm down after a couple of minutes. But of course when the 4 girls arrived she started screaming again. I figured it would get better soon, so I told the other moms, not to worry. So now I had a 3 year old, 2 1/2 year old, almost 2 year old, 14 month old and 8 month old (with Amy 13 months old asleep). When the 2 1/2 year old started crying for her mom, the first girl (14 months) stopped crying. We had put on The Little Mermaid to appease the crying 2 1/2 year old. However she continued to cry, "I want my Mommy" until Ariel appeared on the screen. Then she was quiet. Ahhh! So it was only crazy for about 10 minutes. The rest of the time was fine. Amy didn't sleep long - although she slept through the crying. As I was holding two girls I hoped that the baby wouldn't need me to hold her too. I realized I was surrounded by 6 little girls, and so I snapped a few pictures.
I'm not using names, because I don't have permission from the parents.

1 comment:
Wow, that is crazy!
Post a Comment