Saturday, October 24, 2009

Me First

For a while the boys have been fighting about going first, or doing things first. I thought I had solved the problem by having days to go first. Every other day they take turns getting in and out of the house and van first. That works well, however now they are fighting over doing everything else first. Getting PJs on, brushing teeth, getting dressed, setting the table, etc. It's driving me bonkers! I really hope they grow out of it quickly, because I don't have any good solutions. And I'm tired of hearing, but I wanted to go first. It's usually Timothy too. He tries to do something before David, and then David realizes what Timothy is doing and hurries and finishes first. Then Timothy cries because David got done first. This too shall pass, right? I hope so. In the mean time I guess I just ignore it.

No comments: