I also wanted to record a few things the kids have been up to. Timothy's reading has really improved. He loves to read books on his own, but I wondered how well he could read. We were reading scripture stories as a family and during Timothy's turn he sounded out words like "bondage", "uncomfortable" and "domination". He still has trouble with writing legibly. His letters and numbers are often very large and some are often backward. But he's very willing to correct things.
Amy is saying a few new words. I may have mentioned these before, but I don't want to forget to write them down.
nana - banana - one of her favorite foods
dow - down - when she wants to go downstairs
mama - Mom - until about a week ago she didn't address me consistently, now she says "mama" when she wants my attention.
Amy is also attempting to jump. She can't really get both feet off the ground, but it's cute to watch her try.

4 comments:
You all look so cute! Did you get a haircut Em? love the pix!
Cute family pics! Thanks for all the updates. I liked the video too!
Hey Eva, I did cut my hair. It was a while ago, but I don't think I mentioned it.
Ooh, I just love that baby girl in her cute dress! And wonderful family pics. I just love it when we get a successful family picture. It's not easy!
-Audra
Post a Comment