Friday, March 29, 2013

Pictures of Spring, Melanie and Timothy

 More daffodils coming up

 The grass getting greater

 pretty flowers on the trellis

 leaves on the raspberry bushes
 more raspberry bushes

The strawberries still have dead leaves in them.  I'm having a hard time finding time to go outside to clean up the garden.  With Melanie in my arms I can't do much, and I can't put her down, or the dog with attack her with his tongue.  I have plenty of things I need to do inside when she's sleeping.  I wonder if the monitor would reach that far anyway.
 buds on the cherry tree
 Melanie was rolling all over the living room floor.  She started under the playmat and ended up under this chair

 she also rolled to get closer to the TV



 The wonderful sourdough bread we made.  It wasn't too sour.  I guess we wait longer next time.

 This is how Melanie falls asleep sometimes.

Timothy and his missing tooth

No comments: